Big Splash on the Eno is a community event filled with outdoor activities and exploration on the river. Born from the annual Eno River Association Spring Picnic and Stream-In Family River Days, Big Splash promises to be big fun for everyone. Activities will take place in the fall of 2014 at West Point on the Eno Durham City Park.
Activities for all ages include:
- Hiking on West Point on the Eno’s trails
- Fly fishing information and demonstration
- Historic West Point Mill will be in operation grinding grain into flour and telling the history of the mill itself
- Canoeing and paddling with Frog Hollow Outdoors
- Exploring in the river to learn about the Eno’s water quality and wildlife
- Playing in the Natural Play Area for the young and young at heart
- Food trucks to fill your bellies
- Live music on the banks of the Eno
Bring your friends, family members and neighbors, as well as a blanket or chair to sit upon, clothes and shoes for splashing in the Eno or hiking her trails, and come join our Eno community to make a Big Splash on the Eno!