Eno Confluence Nature Preserve
4214 Highland Farm Rd, Hillsborough NC
Come join us for a great day of music, food, drinks, games and more at on Saturday October 5, from 3:00 – 11:00 pm at the beautiful Confluence Nature Area. Come and bring your family and friends to frolic and have fun in the autumnal northern Orange County countryside and help us another great year of land protection and advocacy. Overnight camping is allowed for an additional $15 per group.
We’ll have great music from the Tan & Sober Gentlemen, Blue Cactus, Secret Monkey Weekend, the Northgate Jammers, craft brewed beverages from North Coast Brewery and Bold Rock Cider, a bonfire with s’mores, hikes, hayrides, demonstrations and kid’s games. BYO picnic and musical instrument for jamming. Food trucks will be cooking delicacies if you’re traveling light and come empty handed.
Tickets are $15 for adults (kids ages 0-12 are free!) and include all activities, live music, and s’mores makings.
We can’t wait to see you, but please leave your four legged friends at home!
- 3:00 – 6:30 Hikes, games, hayrides, live music
- 3:15pm – 2 Forks Trail hike (“Long” Hike, 2.14 miles)
- 3:15pm – “Bug” Hike (Limit 15, all ages, reservation required)
- 3:15pm – 4:30 Music by Northgate Jammers
- 4:00 pm – Confluence Hike
- 4:30pm – “Herp” Hike (Limit 15, ages 6 and up, reservation required)
- 4:45pm Shepperds Mill Hike (“Short” Hike, @1 mile)
- 4:45 – 5:45 pm Music by Secret Monkey Weekend
- 5:00 – 8:00pm Food Trucks or BYO picnic
- 6:00 – 7:15pm Blue Cactus
- 7:45 – 9:45pm Music by the Tan and Sober Gentlemen
- 9:45 – 11:00pm Campfire Jam
- 9:50pm Last Call for Alcohol
- 9:00am Sunday – Check out for campers
*Schedule as of 9/30/19 – subject to change without notice!
** Note: “Bug” and “Herp” hikes are expected to fill up soon . Get your tickets now to ensure your space.