land sales and donations

If you’re interested in selling or donating your land, the Association can definitely work with you. You can sell the land outright at its market value, donate it, or do a combination of the two and sell the land at less than its market value (a bargain sale), using the price difference as a charitable gift. We would manage the property in the manner that suits it best; in many instances we eventually transfer the property to the Eno River State Park or other parks throughout the Eno River Basin, but we also own and manage properties throughout Durham and Orange Counties that are outside of the State Park footprint.

For more information on these or other land protection ideas, please contact Stephanie Panlasigui at (919) 620-9099 ext. 206, or email