other conservation options

If making a permanent commitment to protect your property through a conservation easement is not the right step for you, there are many state and federal programs that provide technical and financial assistance for those that are interested in implementing conservation practices on their property.  They range from one year to permanent contracts, and can provide technical support and cost-sharing for your conservation activities.  The Association works closely with our local Soil and Water Conservation Districts and would be happy to work with you to find a program that best fits your needs.

For more information on these or other land protection ideas, please contact Stephanie Panlasigui at (919) 620-9099 ext. 206, or email Stephanie@enoriver.org.