Members of our Wildflower Society have made a special commitment to the Eno River Association with their annual contribution of $500 or more. The support of these members allow us to be strategic, proactive, and responsive to new land protection opportunities as they arise. Wildflower Society members receive invitations to special events and priority listing in our newsletter unless they wish to remain anonymous.
JOIN US FOR OUR NEXT WILDFLOWER SOCIETY EVENT:
- – 3 bottles of wine from DB Sutton & Company. Curbside pick-up in Chapel Hill or delivery available.
- – A live video tasting with Durham’s Jay Murrie of Piedmont Wine Imports.
- – A conversation with Eno staff on land & water protection efforts along the Eno.
Proceeds benefit the Eno River Association.
If you’d like to join for the conversation, but not the wine, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-920-9099 x201.
- – Must be 21+.
- – Tickets must be purchased online by June 1. In-store purchase is not available.
- – $50 is the per package (or household) price; spouses or other guests are welcome to share one package and log onto the call as a small group.
- – Wine packages can be picked up between 1pm – 3pm daily or by appointment at DB Sutton & Co Wine Shop, 406 W Franklin St, Chapel Hill, NC 27516, next to MedDeli. Call/text 919-968-4247 upon arrival for curbside pick-up, or to arrange a pick-up outside of these times.
- – Delivery is available! Email our office by June 1 to arrange delivery: email@example.com.
- – Instructions for logging into the live event will be sent within 24 hours of the event via email. We recommend you use a computer or a device with a stand & larger screen so you can be hands-free for the tasting.
- – Event is open to guests outside the Wildflower Society, but Eno River Association membership is encouraged. Join with your gift.
- – A portion of the purchase of any additional bottles or cases during the event will also support the Eno River Association.
Eno River Association is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization. Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. The fair market value of goods exchanged is estimated at $25 per package; this amount should be deducted from your donation for tax purposes.