There are over 50 miles of trails to explore along the Eno and Little Rivers. Hiking trails are available at:
- Confluence Natural Area
- Eno River State Park (Western Section, Eastern Section)
- Historic Occoneechee Speedway / James M. Johnston Nature Preserve
- Little River Regional Park
- Mountains to Sea Trail (Segment 10)
- Occoneechee Mountain State Natural Area
- Pennys Bend Natural Area
- West Point on the Eno – Durham City Park
Check out this list of Trails And Access Areas!
Many of the maps for these areas can be found here.