As we approach the end of the year, we’re asking you to make a gift to put our organization in the best possible position to face whatever 2022 brings.
Together, we accomplished so much in 2021:
- Protected 96 acres and over 4,500 linear feet of tributaries of the Eno River, which will become part of Eno River State Park
- Donated 8 acres to the City of Durham to expand West Point on the Eno City Park
- Re-launched our Trail Stewards program with the help of 70+ volunteers, ensuring the trails you love are well-maintained
- Led three weeks of summer education programs, providing hands-on, feet-wet fun for 110 campers
- Hosted our 42nd Festival for the Eno thanks to 470 volunteers and over 8,000 attendees
- Welcomed over 1 million visitors to the six Eno parks & natural areas